Now you know how the market will stand as of open at 22:00 BST on Sunday.
We do the legwork, giving you a head start on the week !
Friday Close / Sunday Open Forex Strength / Weakness Screener Tables
How to Use these Pre-Market Strong / Weak Screener Tables:
Trend Traders: The 1st table above is your Pre-Market Trend Trader Table. This indicates what’s strong / weak on the larger time-frames. It offers you 9 potential currency crosses. If you prefer to trade the bigger picture then you should consider pairing the currencies on this table.
Day Traders: The 2nd table is your Pre-Market Day Traders Table. This indicates what’s strong / weak on the lower time-frames. Again it offers you 9 potential currency crosses. If you prefer to day trade then you should consider pairing the currencies on this table.
Highlighted currencies: Currencies are highlighted in green when they show on both the Trend and Day Trader tables, exposing the high probability crosses. We refer to this as our “Combined Strategy“. If you prefer to trade less then you should consider following our “Open Interest” positions (Silver Membership Required).
LIVE Forex Trading Alerts Delivered Via Telegram
£39 / month
• Access To Our Unique LIVE TRADING ALERTS TELEGRAM CHANNEL – Every Trade Entry, Target, Stop Loss & Trade Exit – Delivered In Real-Time To Your Desk, Tablet and Phone.
• Access To Our OPEN TRADES PAGE – Listing all our current alerts – Inc all Trade Entry Prices, Targets, Stop Losses & Trade Exits – Updated In Real-Time.
• Access To Our Unique FOREX STRENGTH / WEAKNESS TABLES – 3 Strategies For Trend Traders, Day Traders & Combined Traders – Updated Every 20 Minutes Throughout The Trading Week.
• Access To Our Unique G8 FUNDAMENTALS DATA TABLES – GDP, Employment, Inflation & Central Bank Interest Rates – All In One Place – Updated Hourly.
• With These Tools You Can See What’s Moving In The Market As It Happens – You’ll Always Know Which Way The Market Is Flowing .
• ESSENTIAL If You Want To TRADE WITH NOT AGAINST THE MARKET !
• All For Just £1.30 Per Day – That’s Less Than Half A Latte !