Forex Trading | Performance Snapshots.
Below you will find a selection of dated screenshots from our MT4 Trading platform showing our open positions.
These positions are derived from our on-going Forex Strength / Weakness Algorithm, the output of which you can have emailed to you twice every day. More about that HERE.
- All profits/losses of each trade are shown in the far right-hand column.
- The MT4 platform displays each trade in “Points”.
- To read this number as whole pips you must ignore the last digit.
- So “1162 points” would be 116.2 pips.
- MT4 displays the total at the bottom of this column in currency, which we have masked, for obvious reasons.
- We post the net total of pips for you, but if you wish to check then unfortunately you will need to add the individual trades to see the total pips.
Updates: I try to update this page as often as possible, however I’m a trader first, and full partner at TradingHUB Codex LLP, so am sometimes kinda busy.
Any Questions: Feel free to drop me a line HERE