DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICE:
7. TradingHUB Codex LLP (also referred to in these terms as “we” or “us”) will provide you with access to the Site and additional products and services. Access to most of the Site is free. Some other products and services provided by TradingHUB Codex LLP may not be free. If this is the case, TradingHUB Codex LLP will inform you before you subscribe to the other services that they are not free and make sure that it is clear what the charges are.
8. In these Terms, Service refers to any products and/or services provided by us, including the provision of access to the Site.
ACCESS TO OUR SERVICE:
9. We make no promise that our Services will be uninterrupted or error free.
10. Your access to our Services may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. TradingHUB Codex LLP will attempt to restore the Service as soon as it reasonably can.
11. Because of the nature of the Internet, our Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We are not responsible to you for any error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission or other failure to provide our Services which results from a reason beyond our control.
12. Where requested, registration is required to view and/or participate in the website and/or related services and/or content howsoever delivered.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES AND/OR SERVICES:
13. Our services may contain links to other web sites and services which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the contents or security of those sites.
14. We shall not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of using the links provided within our services.
CONTENT OF THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES:
15. The content made available within our services is provided “as is” without warranties of any kind. Because of the nature of the information displayed within our services, Charles Clifton / TradingHUB Codex LLP cannot verify whether it is accurate or up to date. If TradingHUB Codex LLP becomes aware that any content is inaccurate or out of date it will endeavour to update or remove it from the Site or take other appropriate action as soon as is reasonably possible, but it accepts no legal obligation to do so.
16. TradingHUB Codex LLP does not warrant that the content of our services will be free of errors or viruses or that it will not be defamatory or offensive.
17. TradingHUB Codex LLP does not warrant, represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any of the information, content, advertisements or any third-party site and content contained on, distributed through or linked, downloaded or accessed from our services, nor the quality of any products, services, information or other materials displayed, purchased or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer on or in connection with our services or TradingHUB Codex LLP.
18. Our products, services and website are only for your general information and use and are not intended to address your particular requirements.
19. Opinions, advice, statements, offers, commentary or other information or content made available through our services (including but not limited to any forums, social media or other broadcast medium) are the responsibility of their respective authors and not of TradingHUB Codex LLP.
20. The content of our services does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation or arrangement by TradingHUB Codex LLP and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making, or refraining from making, any specific investment or other decisions. Appropriate advice should be obtained before making any such decision.
21. You acknowledge and agree that you bear responsibility for your own investment and/or trading research and investment and/or trading decisions, and that TradingHUB Codex LLP shall not be held liable by you or any others for any decision made or action taken by you or others based upon reliance on or use of information or materials obtained or accessed through use of our products, services or websites.
22. Investors, both retail and professional, should be aware that prices may fall as well as rise and that the income derived can go down as well as up. When buying or selling any investment that fluctuates in price or value you may get back less than you invested. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance. Investors should be particularly wary about the accuracy of comments posted on any forums on the Site, any forums that the Site links to, or any commentary provided on or by the site, or distributed by any other means.
23. Traders, both retail and professional, should be aware that prices may fall as well as rise and that the money derived can go down as well as up. When buying or selling anything that fluctuates in price or value you may get back less than you traded. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance. Traders should be particularly wary about the accuracy of comments posted on any forums on the Site, any forums that the Site links to, or any commentary provided on or by the site, or distributed by any other means.
24. Any arrangements made between you and any third party named in our products, services or websites is at your sole risk and responsibility.
PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND MEMBERSHIPS:
25. Websites, Product/service Delivery: On successful checkout, you will receive email notifications with credentials to access our secure members’ area. You will then be able to access all purchased services hosted on our website. These emails are sent via a third-party provider, as such TradingHUB Codex LLP accepts no liability or responsibility for loss howsoever caused by delayed delivery or failure of delivery of these emails.
26. Telegram Alerts service Delivery: On successful checkout, you will receive an email containing instructions and a request for details. When you have followed the instructions and provided all the requested details we will enable your Telegram account from our end. As above, these emails are sent via a third-party provider, as such TradingHUB Codex LLP accepts no liability or responsibility for loss howsoever caused by delayed delivery or failure of delivery of these emails.
27. Cooling Off Period: In line with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014 (EU Consumer Rights Directive) all our products and services are classed as digital downloads. As such, by accessing our services in any form prior to the expiry of the 14 day cooling off period you are agreeing to the service starting before the end of the cooling off period and as such are giving your consent to waive the 14 day cooling off period in its entirety. Alternatively, you have the right to wait for 14 days before gaining access to our services.
28. Subscription Renewal: All subscriptions will automatically renew every calendar month until cancelled. There are no exceptions to this policy.
29. Subscription Cancellation: You may cancel your subscription at any time by emailing us with “Unsubscribe” in the subject line. You MUST request to cancel at least 2 working days (excludes UK weekends and UK national holidays) prior to your renewal date or we cannot guarantee you will not be rebilled for the following month. Late or last minute cancellation requests made less than 2 working days prior to renewal will be actioned but not refunded. To cancel, please email us HERE with “Unsubscribe” in the subject line.
30. Maintenance: On occasion we need to take our services offline for maintenance or upgrade works. We will wherever possible always give advanced notice of such planned works. Where this is not possible (i.e. upon discovery of potential security risks etc) we will notify all clients at the earliest opportunity and seek to restore our service as soon as is practicable. No refunds and no liability for loss howsoever caused will be considered for such essential interruptions.
31. Product / Service Withdrawal: TradingHUB Codex LLP reserves the right, at any time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, a product or service (which includes all membership levels) with or without notice.
32. Price Changes: Prices of all products and services are subject to change. Notice of price changes will be made via email.
33. Refunds: Refunds are only made for extended periods of service outage for which we are solely responsible. On application, no refund will be given for the first 2 working days of outage, following which refunds will be considered from day 3 on a per-person, per-week pro-rata basis. There are no exceptions to this policy.
34. Chargebacks: We reserve our right to dispute chargebacks in all cases. We further reserve the right to pursue the chargeback originator for all and any expenses incurred by us in doing so.